Oh, and mince an onion too, I forgot to document my mincing but I think you guys know how it's done ;)
But wait a sec, have you seen that? It's gold!
Oh yeah, bright yellow should be the color of your salsa. THAT much of yellow, yes.
Then, add pasta and some grated Parmesan. Stir till it's all well combined.
Now, tell me you’re not hungry. Because...
ZUCCHINI & SAFFRON FETTUCCINE
- 400g fettuccine
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 onion
- 2 zucchinis
- 200 ml cream
- 1/4 tsp saffron aproximately
- salt & pepper
- grated Parmesan
2. Cut zucchinis in strips, mince onion.
3. Melt butter in a large skillet. When melted, fry onion in low heat till it's golden brown. Then, add zucchini stripes and rise heat to medium-high.
4. When zucchini is tender, add cream. In a mortar make salt and saffron powder and add it to the skillet. Add some pepper too. Stir.
5. Add the fettuccine (already boiled).
6.Grate some Parmesan and add it too. Stir till well combined.
7. Serve and enjoy!